Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 July 2012

La Princessa

La Princessa
By Adelola-Roberts Adeyemi A


Ayanfe Okin, a b’oba j’oruko,
Ademini ev’ry day
Thou did’st blossom like the lilies of the meadow
Right under my eyes,
A joy to gladden every heart,
A fertile plain set for the nourishing of destinies,
A Baobab of shade and shelter,
Though petite, yet in thine eyes there lurk’d unfathomable depth of wisdom,
In thine cry lies my sweetest melody; an unmatch’d symphony,
In thine angelic smiles, burst of sunshine,
In thee did’st I find my long awaited “enchantment”


la Princessa

Grow wise every day

thinking huh?

Being a dad and student ain't easy



the proud dad




Lovely Angel

Typical African family


Check out the African fabric and prints

Flanking us, My sisters

Two beautiful sisters and a very beautiful angel

The blessed family


Adelola-Roberts Ademinioluwa Sharone
A poem dedicated to my daughter;
Adelola-Roberts Ademinioluwa Sharone
Date of Birth: 16th May, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment