Total Pageviews

Friday 6 July 2012

My find

In my Odyssey
Right 'round yonder corner
There my pleasant long awaited surprise stood
Unexpectedly
was i jostled from the depth of my subconscious
To the reality of the charted course for my tomorrow
Right there stood,
My future,
My Holy grail,
My destiny,
My You.
We rejoice

Cutting the Cake together...A beautiful thing...A lifetime of sharing



There she goes...Chelita


The African Marriage



In the spotlight...A celebrity for a day?

African Queen

Sweeter than honey

Chelita

Forever as one

1 comment:

  1. A man in love is a whole man.
    A man in fatherhood is the footrest of God
    A man immerse in Art, and Literature is the torch that guide humankind!

    Thank you for your writings and for sharing your happiness!

    ReplyDelete